Acceptable Use Policy
You will be held responsible for all actions performed by your accounts whether it be done by you or by others! If server security is compromised, the account holder is responsible for all violation of PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG Terms of Service (the “TOS”) and this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP“) including abuse escalated issues, and all disconnects and reconnect does associated with violations.
The following terms constitute an agreement between you and PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG. This AUP governs your use of the services provided by PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG (the “Services”). BY USING THE SERVICES OF PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO THIS AUP.
Statement of Purpose
The Primary Purpose of PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG is to provide our clients with the resources necessary to put their internet services online reliably in a lightning fast, high availability environment that responds quickly to each client’s individual needs.
Regarding Ultimate Liability
The client is ultimately responsible for individual server security. PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG disclaims all liability for server content.
You agree not to use PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG’s service or any third party links or proxies included in PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG’s service for any of the following purposes:
– for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
– in any way which contravenes the virus and hacking provisions as set out above.
– to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is directed to inciting or producing imminent conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and is likely to produce such conduct;
– to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the system;
– to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
– to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
– to interfere with or disrupt Provider’s system or servers or networks connected to our Site’s system, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Provider’s system;
– to collect or store personal data about other users without their knowledge; or
– to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
All clients are permitted access to the public and private network; however misuse of the network in any way, including interference, will result in a violation of this AUP. All violations of this AUP shall be subject to review by PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG, and an appropriate course of action shall be taken as determined by PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG in its sole discretion. Proper use of public network must comply with all local, state, and federal laws. Clients assume full liability for all content which is transferred during the usage of our services.
Clients are required and obligated to maintain all security on their servers. Any and all additional charges that are incurred due to client lack of monitoring or security are the responsibility of the client.
If any client or any third-party user that is a customer of our client uses PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG services, network, or its physical infrastructure in a manner that causes PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG, or any IP addresses issued by PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG to be “blacklisted” or “blocked”, PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG reserves the right to suspend or terminate services of such client and/or suspend or terminate the access to services, network, and/or its physical infrastructure. Operating PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG service on behalf of, or in connection with or reselling any service to persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations database at www.spamhaus.org shall constitute a violation of this AUP.
All IPs addresses issued by PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG are the sole property of PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG. Clients retain no ownership rights to any IP addresses issued by PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG. Clients may not transfer IPs from PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG.
Any Claim of Violation of this AUP that is being submitted by a third party must include the name and contact information of the complaining party, the IP address from which the alleged complaint originated, and a description of the violation. This AUP to all users of servers provided by PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG, including without limitation the customers, clients and other users of our clients. PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse new service to any individual, group, or business. PRIVATEPROXIES.ORG also retains the right to discontinue service for any client for any reason or no reason and at any time, including without limitation for violation of this AUP.